Stand out and have fun! Make your own healthy, pedal powered smoothies with our award winning blender bikes. We have kids and adults sized bikes available and five years of event experience. Choose from our tailored packages including ingredients, cups and staff or give us a bell about your idea!
We provide blender bikes for events such as:
- Council festivals
- Conferences / Exhibitions
- Corporate events (brand engagement and promotion)
- Shopping centre activities / School holiday programs
- School fetes / Charity fundraising
- University open days
- Weddings, Birthday parties and Gala dinners
- Engaging customers for brand exposure and lead generation
- Promoting cycling, healthy living and sustainability
- Healthy fun fundraising!
- School Fete / Fundraiser Package
$380/ day + GST
- The fun, healthy and memorable way to fundraise; this specially priced package is available for schools, charities and Not For Profits only.
Includes three blender bikes, six jugs, recipes, menu boards, 300 cups, 10 page fundraiser guide (delivery optional for $160+GST).
- Tandem Tasty Package
$550/ day + GST
- We’ll take care of the menu and shopping, you run the event. Pefect for University open days, student/staff wellbeing events and rural events.
Includes two blender bikes, four jugs, recipes, menu boards + 100 smoothies (delivery optional for $160+GST).
- Tandem Tasty with Staff Package
$900/ 2 hours +GST
Let us take care of everything; ideal for Expos, Conferences, Shopping Centres, Universities, Councils and Corporate events.
Includes two blender bikes, four jugs, recipes, menu boards and 100 (270ml) fruit smoothies, two energetic Bike n’ Blend staff and delivery set up/pack up.
What our happy healthy Bike n’ Blenders are saying
- “Bike ’n’ Blend turned out to be the perfect activity for us at the Sydney Rd Street Party. We ended up generating over 60 leads as well as selling a few hundred smoothies which offset part of the costs. Overall we spent less than we did last year and got a much better result. It also gave us a really natural way to interact with existing and potential customers. Your team had everything covered too, which meant we could just focus on our product without having to think about the ins and outs of smoothie making!”
“Bike n Blend was a fantastic extra at our breakfast event! I found Bike n Blend to be a very social and interactive experience which is great for anyone looking to add something a little bit ‘different ’to their next function. The service was fantastic and the product was delicious! Thank you Bike n Blend, look forward to hosting an event with you again soon!”
“Hi Leena, I just wanted to write to you and say thanks for providing the bikes for us for the Diamond Creek Fair. Your organisation was fantastic and I felt like we were personally looked after at every point, so I’m very appreciative. Stuart did a great job running the stall with our young people, and we’ll definitely be using Bike n Blend again. It was a hit! Thanks so much”
“Bike n Blend was an integral part of my recent event at Epping railway station. Leena and Angelique were both professional and fun, and really made the event come alive. The ‘bike blenders’ attract a lot of attention, and are an excellent way to promote your product. I have no hesitation in recommending Bike n’ Blend to anyone.”