How it works
We cater for events of any size in Melbourne Sydney and Brisbane You can choose to have:
- Just the Blender bikes
- Blender bikes with smoothie ingredients and cups
- Blender bikes, smoothies and our energetic staff to run your event.
Choose from our popular range of packages or create your own tailored package. All packages include the option of a personalised delivery service to your location.
Improve workplace health and productivity!
- Reward your team with a fun activity, we can come to you and setup in your office or foyer
- Re-engage your team if you are back at work! A healthy worker is happier and more productive, and what is a better way to spread this message than an a pedal powered fruit smoothie. Smaller packages available now due to Covid-19.
- Research from the Best-Practice Guidelines Workplace Health in Australia shows a $5.81 saving for every $1 invested in employee wellbeing
Schools and Not For Profits
Fun fundraising and community engagement!
- At Bike n’ Blend we believe in supporting our community and have discounted fundraising packages available for school and not for profits
- The Bike n’ Blend fundraising package has a proven record of success with many organisations rebooking us annually for their fundraising day
- We understand that a well organised fundraiser is a successful fundraiser. This is why we provide a free fundraising and engagement guide, recipes and a shopping list to help you prepare
Openings and Activations
Attract and engage customers with a fun activity!
- Every aspect of the blender bike station can be branded with your logo: we offer branded cups, bike wheels, tables and A frames
- Our blender bikes are so unique they stop people in their tracks, making it easy for your sales team to start a conversation
- Today’s consumer can play a strong role in driving your brand’s image. Give them an experience to remember and they will spread the word for you #bikenblend
Conferences and Expos
A unique marketing tool to engage your audience!
- Stalls using our blender bikes have won “Best in Show” multiple times
- Get people moving and engaged, stand out from the crowd and the crowd will come to you
- Select the optional leader board and speedometers and run a blender bike race to really get people’s blood pumping
- Fully branded stalls available for indoor and outdoor settings
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to make a smoothie?
It only takes 30 seconds to pedal a drink but you can stay on and keep going if you wish! Its loads of fun and very easy for young and old!
Does Bike n' Blend work better indoors or outdoors?
Bike n’ Blend is great for both outdoor or indoor events. For out door events we find the ‘Tour de France’ Package works best as we provide the required shelter (our marquee) and hot water washing facilities in this package. All other packages work well indoors if there is a kitchen near by.
Do you have kids sized bikes available?
Yes! Our fleet includes small blender bikes that are perfect for younger children aged 5-10 years (depending on their height), as well as large blender bikes (perfect for kids 10 years and up). Availability can vary depending on locations and dates, so best to get in early!
Can customers make their own drinks?
Yes! We encourage all of our customers to blend their own- we think it is more fun and engaging that way. Almost anyone can use the bike blenders- children aged four and above, teenagers, adults, and even sprightly pensioners can comfortably use our awesome bike blenders. Our staff are also keen cyclists if you would like us to lend a hand (or leg) at any time too.
What if I want something on top of what you usually provide?
We love to hear interesting ideas! Give us a call or email to discuss the details and we’ll do our best to meet your request.
Can we charge people at the event for the smoothies?
This is up to you and depends on your event. If you’re trying to raise awareness around health and sustainability then you might decide to give the smoothies away for free. We find that this works well. For school fetes and fundraisers we suggest you charge $4-$5 per smoothie.
Do you need washing facilities or power?
Yes. It is not necessary to wash the jugs between every use but it is best to wash the jugs every 30 minutes. This access to running hot water is required for food health and safely. We provide a hot water washing unit in the ‘Tour de France Package’ (battery powered). No power is required for any of our events- just pedal power!
How many smoothies can you make?
This depends on how many people there are and how many staff and bikes you have. Each event is different but as a guide; we can typically cater for 100-200 people in two-three hours with 2 staff and 2-3 blender bikes. For a busy school fete you can sell up to 300 smoothies in 5 hours with 4 volunteers and 3 blender bike. If you are unsure of how many drinks you need please give us a call and we can guide you – we are smoothie experts here to help!
Do you sell your blender bikes?
Please get in contact with us to discuss this option.
How does booking and invoicing work?
To confirm your booking please complete our booking form. We will check our availability and confirm your booking by email within 24hr. We do book out in the warmer months so it is best to book in early to reserve your bikes! Invoices will be issued once the booking form has been received. Payment and cancellation terms are described in our Terms and Conditions found at the bottom of the booking form page.
Do you have public liability insurance?
Yes. We implement a range of policies and procedures to ensure our bike blenders are as safe as possible for our customers and for members of the public. We have public liability insurance cover for up to $20 million and can send you a copy if you request it in your booking.
What do you bring to an event?
Smoothies for our packages vary between seasons and venues, but here’s a teaser for your tongue! A standard package includes two types of smoothies (usually the ‘Tour de France’ and ‘Mango Speed smoothie”). If you would like something specific that is not mentioned here please contact us to discuss your ingredient ideas!
Tour de France smoothie
- 130ml coconut water
- 1/2 medium sized banana
- 1/3 cups frozen berries
- Ice (optional)
Mango Speed smoothie
- 130ml Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 medium sized banana
- 1/3 cup frozen mango pieces
- ice (optional)
Make Your Own
Express yourself! Create your own unique smoothie with your choice of ingredients.