Choose your package
We have Bike n’ Blend pedal powered smoothie packages to cater for small or large events from Expos, Conferences and Community Festivals to school fetes and holiday programs. Packages available in Melbourne Sydney and Brisbane
Choose a package or create your own. The choice is yours – you can have it any way you like it with:
- Just the blender bikes;
- Blender bikes with smoothie ingredients; or
- Blender bikes, smoothies and our energetic staff to run your event.
- Tandem Package
- Ideal for people who can do their own food shopping and want to run the event eg. birthday parties, gym open days, school or rural events.
Includes two blender bikes, four jugs, recipes and menu boards (delivery optional – costs vary depending on your location- please contact us for a quote)
- Tandem Tasty Package
- We’ll take care of the menu and shopping, you run the event. Perfect for University open days, student/staff wellbeing events and rural events.
Includes two blender bikes, four jugs, recipes, menu boards + 100 smoothies (delivery optional – costs vary depending on your location- please contact us for a quote)
- Tandem Tasty with Staff Package
For INDOOR events
- For INDOOR events
Let us take care everything; ideal for indoor events (ie staff wellbeing events, brand promotion pop ups etc). Branding options available.
Includes two blender bikes, four jugs, recipes, menu boards and 100 (270ml) fruit smoothies, two energetic Bike n’ Blend staff and delivery* set up/pack up.
- Tour de France Package
- For OUTDOOR events
- Perfect for outdoor events. Rain, hail or shine we’ve got you covered with our all-weather marquee. Branding options available.
Includes three blender bikes, menu boards, 200 (270ml) fruit smoothies, our colourful marquee, table, hot water washing unit, food permit, two energetic Bike n’ Blend staff and delivery* set up/pack up.
- Event Branding
- Stand out and make your event your own with our range of event branding options and signage.
We can print your brand on cups, double-sided wheel covers, A frame sandwich boards and tables.
Download our event branding options guide or get in touch to find out more.
More ways to make your event memorable
* All staffed events include travel within 18km from office location (Preston for Melbourne, West End for Brisbane and Marrickville for Sydney). If your location is further than this please let us know and we’ll quote you accordingly
** For non-staffed packages, you can choose to pick up/drop off your blender bikes from our office locations mentioned above (time windows will be negotiated to suit you and our staff’s availability). The exact address for pick will be emailed to you upon booking. Two blender bikes fit easily in a hatchback car, van, trailer or four-wheel drive. Alternatively you could hire a GoGet van. We also offer a personalised courier service for your blender bike delivery and pick up (costs vary depending on your location. Please contact us for a quote)
We use Australian produce in our smoothies as much as possible. A sample of our tasty menu can be seen on our recipes page
We have public liability insurance of up to $20 million
All smoothies are served in 12 oz biodegradable paper cups that can be planted in the garden after use (or offer washable cups for Melbourne indoor events)
If you’re hiring the blender bikes to run your own event we will show you how they work when we deliver them or when you pick them up
Large bikes (suitable for ages 10 years and up) and small sized blender bikes (suitable for 5-10 year olds) are available. Please specify your requirements when you make your booking
Kosher jugs available in Melbourne (max 4)
Food permits are organised by Bike n’ Blend for the outdoor Tour de France package and indoor Tandem Tasty & Staff package (where shelter and running hot water can be provided). If you are supplying your own ingredients and/or staff you are required to arrange a Temporary Food Licence through your local council.
Please read the “Terms and Conditions” before agreeing to the hire contract.